THE IMPORTANCE AND USES OF WORDPRESS IN SEO
WordPress is an online, open source website creation tool written in PHP. But in non-geek speak, it’s probably the easiest and most powerful blogging and website content management system in existence today. WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing and with fewer users than you can count on your fingers and toes. Since then it has grown to be the largest self-hosted blogging tool in the world, used on millions of sites and seen by tens of millions of people every day.
HOW CAN CREATE BLOG IN WORDPRESS?
The first method , to start using blogger in sign in with your Google account.
CREATE A BLOG :
- click New blog
- enter a name or the main title for your blog.
- choose the blog address,that is URL. URL is used by readers to view your blog
- Click create blog
USE THE BLOGGER DASHBOARD :
The Blogger dashboard will list your blogs with some quick links on the right.
- click a blog’s title
- click new post
- click post list
- click more option
- click view blog
MANAGE YOUR BLOG :
Once you have created your blog, you will be redirected to your blog’s dashboard where you can build and manage your blog.
VIEW YOUR BLOG :
- From the Blogger dashboard, click View Blog.
- At top of your blog’s dashboard, click View Blog.
- When you see your blog, a navigation bar will appear at the top with some actions or options you can use.
GET UPDATES :
- Sign in to blogger
- Click the right side in options
- Then, select Edit user settings
- Then, “Email notification ” check “History of Search Engine Optimization”
I already published the post of What is the” Functions of Search Engine Optimization.”